Our tarot spread for the Summer Solstice focuses on our brightness and how we shine (or shadow) in our relationships with ourselves, our families, friends, and lovers, and to the land. We take a look at where the shadows lie and prepare ourselves for the coming harvest as the wheel turns towards Lammas.
1. Sunrise. What is your source of abundant growth?
2. Bonfire. Where do you shine brightest? How do you illuminate the world? Adversely, what do you fear to show the world? What holds you back from exposing your greatness?
3. Sunset. What is it that you have to give?
4. Summer sun. Overview of the strengths of your relationships between friends, family, and lovers.
5. Summer shadow. Overview of the weaknesses of your relationships between friends, family, and lovers.
6. Sacred herbs. Overview of your relationship to the green world including the food you eat.
7. Land spirits. Overview of your relationship to the land spirits.
8. Stirrings. What part of you is awakening as the wheel turns towards the first harvest?